To view the available classes for the Feb-March 2018 term please click on this link:
Once the booking screen opens:
- Select your swim stage from ‘step 1’: select your category
- To review the stages click on the blue button labelled “which type of class should I choose” – please read the approximate age bands & descriptions to get the best fit
- Once ‘Please Wait’ stops spinning all the matching classes will be displayed at the foot of the screen
- The day / time / start date will show on the left & availability status will show on the right
- Click on ‘select’, fill in the requested details & submit – a ‘congratulations, your place is reserved…’ message will appear
- Payment info is included in that screen & a venue specific email will be sent before you start
- Any swimwear requirements can be ordered through the ‘shop’ page on the website
If there are no spaces available….
Spaces are limited now, so if you cannot see a class that works for you but would like to go onto a specific class waiting list then you can do that via the booking system as well – should a space become available before the term starts we would email you to ask if you wanted to join.
You can also put your name on the general waiting list by emailing me or using the contact form (details for both are at the foot of this page).
Please send me your email address & mobile phone number so we can email you in March with the April term details – this does not guarantee you a space though.
We CANNOT guarantee a space will be available on the following term even if you are on the waiting list – new spaces only become available if someone does not re-book their space from one term to the next so if most people re-book only a limited amount of spaces become available to offer to new swimmers.
- Email: Zara@Littleturtleswimcompany.co.uk
- Click: the ‘Contact‘ page & fill in the form
- Send a text message to: 07958791872
Xx THANK YOU xX